Monday, July 9, 2012

Kingdom Hearts 2, Sephiroth Battle (L48, proud mode)

### Pumpkin Bars - Kingdom Hearts 2, Sephiroth Battle (L48, proud mode).###
Advertisements
The content is nice quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination Kingdom Hearts 2, Sephiroth Battle (L48, proud mode).

Do you know about - Kingdom Hearts 2, Sephiroth Battle (L48, proud mode)

Pumpkin Bars ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Pumpkin Bars . You look at this article for information about anyone want to know is Pumpkin Bars .

How is Kingdom Hearts 2, Sephiroth Battle (L48, proud mode)

Kingdom Hearts 2, Sephiroth Battle (L48, proud mode) Tube. Duration : 7.22 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Pumpkin Bars . Level: 48 Mode: Proud Weapon: Decisive Pumpkin Growth Abilities: High Jump L2, Quick Run L1, Air Dodge L2, Glide L0 (no Final Form) First of all, this is not by any means a perfect battle. Yes, I know I used lots of items and I made lots of mistakes, but this video is only meant to show that I beat Sephiroth at Level 48. I also used many Elixers at unnecessary times to make sure I could beat him (like when I had three left with Sephiroth having less than two bars of health left). In the beginning, I used Cerberiga's technique of double jumping and using an aerial to avoid Sephiroth's attacks. Later, I used guard to counterguard because he teleports faster. I got lucky in the middle of the battle when he used Omnislash several times despite being in his second "phase." Yeah...I got hit by a Heartless Angel oO But that's what I get for only having High Jump and Air Dodge Lvl 2 and Decisive Pumpkin. I didn't use Trinity Limit because I thought it would be cheap. Enjoy.
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Pumpkin Bars . Where you may put to used in your daily life. And above all, your reaction is Pumpkin Bars . View Related articles associated with Pumpkin Bars . I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Kingdom Hearts 2, Sephiroth Battle (L48, proud mode).


No comments:

Post a Comment