Wednesday, July 18, 2012

#182 NINJA SMOOTHIES DAY 2 (PART 1 OF 2) FASTING-WHILE TRAINING FOR MARATHON!!

1# #182 NINJA SMOOTHIES DAY 2 (PART 1 OF 2) FASTING-WHILE TRAINING FOR MARATHON!!.
Advertisements

VDO of #182 NINJA SMOOTHIES DAY 2 (PART 1 OF 2) FASTING-WHILE TRAINING FOR MARATHON!!

#182 NINJA SMOOTHIES DAY 2 (PART 1 OF 2) FASTING-WHILE TRAINING FOR MARATHON!! Tube. Duration : 7.95 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Pumpkin Cheesecake. PART 1/ DAY 2:TUESDAY-JULY 26, 2011-FASTING ON GREEN SMOOTHIES, & VEGETABLE JUICES. 4 DAY FAST THEN WILL BE EATING 100 RAW FOR 3 DAYS, THEN RESUMING BACK TO FASTING WITH JUICING AGAIN FOR ANOTHER 4 DAYS. Please keep watching to see how if I will have enough energy & strength to do my running, & training while fasting! I'm not even sure the out come, with the intense training routine that I'm on for this Marathon! Will this work? Can it be done? You and I will soon see after 8 days!
View Related articles related to Pumpkin Cheesecake. I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share #182 NINJA SMOOTHIES DAY 2 (PART 1 OF 2) FASTING-WHILE TRAINING FOR MARATHON!!.


No comments:

Post a Comment