Saturday, July 7, 2012

C2L - Jack-O-Fail (2 days left)

1# C2L - Jack-O-Fail (2 days left). Advertisements

VDO of C2L - Jack-O-Fail (2 days left)

C2L - Jack-O-Fail (2 days left) Video Clips. Duration : 4.22 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Pumpkin Cheesecake. Tuesday - October 26, 2010 Here's the ninth installment of a documentary series I'd like to call the Countdown to Liftoff. A project where I spend time with some very special people in my life and record the most of the time I have left here in Washington. Don't ask where I'm headed, just live in the moment. :D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Its the last night in town and Mikell and plan to go to Joey's Restaurant in Bellevue but end up going to the CHeesecake Factory in Tukwila. Then we head to his friend's house to carve some pumpkins. Mine almost made it out of the house alive, until one of the jerks decided to crack its face. Needless to say it ended with a bang. To the floor. Song used: Nightwish - The Poet and the Pendulum - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Follow me on Twitter : www.twitter.com/Mel_Bautista Facebook: www.facebook.com/mellicentb Tumblr: www.mellibomb.tumblr.com
View Related articles related to Pumpkin Cheesecake. I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share C2L - Jack-O-Fail (2 days left).


No comments:

Post a Comment